Donna-Marie Hayle joined Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle as a member in 2016 and has been practicing law since 2012. Donna-Marie’s practice focuses primarily on representing clients in family and domestic law matters, including, but not limited to, contested divorce, legitimation and child custody, modification and contempt of domestic relations orders, and same-sex family legal issues.
Donna-Marie is passionate about bringing her clients exemplary representation and working tirelessly to obtain the best results possible. She also handles contract litigation and appeals (including, but not limited to, breach of contract actions, contractor/subcontractor disputes, and garnishment/collection of judgments), professional liability, and legal malpractice claims.
Prior to joining Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle, Donna-Marie worked for a large firm in Atlanta handling discovery in its litigation department.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- The Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- All Georgia trial and appellate Courts
- All Florida trial and appellate Courts
- State Bar of Georgia (Family Law Section)
- Stonewall Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Florida (Family Law Section, Out-of-State Division, Young Lawyers Division)
Rate : $$$$