Donna Stockham received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1997. She belongs to several associations including the Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA), Windstorm Insurance Network and The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section.
She was recently elected to the Board of Directors for the Windstorm Insurance Network. Mrs. DeVaney Stockham represents homeowners, boat owners, business owners, condominium associations, hotels, churches, and monasteries in property damage insurance litigation claims. Mrs. DeVaney Stockham is often asked to speak to organizations and associations about property insurance law.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, Juris Doctor
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, B.S.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Windstorm Insurance Network Member and Sponsor
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA) Associate Member and Sponsor
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2000 – 2005 Board of Directors
- Alpha House of Tampa, Inc., 2002 – 2006 Legal Counsel
- Ferguson-White Inn of Court, 2000 – 2005 Pupil
Rate : $$$$