Donna M. Wittig is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Donna represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Donna defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2006, Marquette Intellectual Property Review, Associate Editor and Punitive Damages: Law and Practice, Editor
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Organizational Communications, 2001
Bar Admissions : Nevada; Wisconsin
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Roger L. Hunt, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, 2006-2008
- Clark County Nevada Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Non-Resident Lawyers Division, Member
- Nevada State Bar, Southern Nevada Disciplinary Panel, Panel Member, 2011-2015
Rate : $$$$