Donnie M. King is an experienced trial attorney at Akerman LLP who focuses his practice on complex commercial disputes, including high stakes securities litigation, proxy contests, securities fraud, business torts, private equity litigation, civil theft, antitrust, and sports and entertainment.
His practice also includes the defense of traumatic personal injury actions and toxic tort cases. He has represented corporate entities and individuals in state and federal courts at the trial level. Donnie is also the Deputy Chairperson of the Black Internal Network at Akerman.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Boston College, Economics, 2009
Bar Admissions :
- United States Virgin Islands
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Virgin Islands
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$