Douglas J. Blacker’s practice focuses on mortgage-related structured finance and securitization transactions. Doug is an associate on the structured finance and securitization team.
He works on a broad range of transactions for borrowers, lenders and servicers, including repurchase facilities, sales and acquisitions of servicing platforms and mortgage servicing rights, issuances of term notes and variable funding notes, and other financings.
These transactions involve a variety of asset classes with a particular emphasis on residential and commercial mortgage-related collateral.
Doug worked previously at a large financial institution and has a background in private wealth and asset management.
- Representation of financial institutions with respect to warehouse and repurchase agreements.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders with respect to the financing of residential mortgage loans, servicing rights, residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders with respect to servicing advance facilities and related note issuances.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2012
- BS, Pennsylvania State University, 2007
- New York
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$$