Born and raised in Laredo, Texas, Douglas E Dilley moved to San Antonio in 1963 to pursue a higher education and his dream of becoming a lawyer. Now with more than 4 decades of practicing law under his belt, Douglas is an experienced attorney who continues to devote his life to passionately fighting for his clients.
Douglas has vast experience in Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Probate and Catastrophic Injury Litigation. He has personally handled over 75 Jury Trials as 1st Chair and over 50 Jury Trials as 2nd Chair, as well as over 750 Administrative Law Hearings. He has deposed countless experts, medical doctors and witnesses as lead lawyer.
He has also successfully litigated multiple party Mass Tort Cases, such as the representation of 237 Plaintiffs injured as the result of an oil field explosion in South Texas. The Firm’s historic results are testament of his legal experience.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 1969
- St. Mary’s University, B.A. – 1965
- Texas, 1969
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1972
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- College of the Texas State Bar
- Mexican American Bar Association
- United States District Court (Western District) Magistrate Selection Committee
Rate : $$$$