Douglas Starcher successfully manages mergers and acquisitions and has been recognized by the M&A Advisor in New York as the Seller’s Attorney on the 2015 Technology Deal of the Year over $250 million and again in 2018 on the Financials Deal of the Year.
Mr. Starcher serves as outside general counsel for entrepreneurs and growth companies, and regularly counsels clients as a trusted advisor with regard to organizational structuring, capitalization, contracts, technology licensing, and business strategy.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, cum laude (1989)
- Georgetown University, BSBA (1986)
Admissions : Florida
- Represented an international boat manufacturer, a golf cart manufacturer, and a private equity firm in buy side acquisitions
- Represented the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority as Finance Counsel and assists with airline rate negotiation, infrastructure finance, and many other matters
- Represented borrowers, including private Christian schools, issuers, and underwriters in tax exempt bond financing transactions
- Worked for numerous clients raising money in private placement financing and institutional financing
- Board and Executive Committee Member, Grace Medical Home, Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, IBERIABANK
- Board Member, Orlando, Inc.
Rate : $$$