Douglas (Doug) S. Eingurt’s practice includes representing public and private companies in a wide variety of matters, including representation of both financial and strategic buyers in merger and acquisition transactions. He also represents clients in corporate finance, securities and general corporate matters, and he has assisted private equity funds in both fund formation and portfolio company acquisitions.
Doug also teams with many clients across a broad array of industries to act as general outside counsel, assisting them with day-to-day legal advice as well as advice on major transactions and corporate events.
During law school, Doug received honors including Order of the Coif and served as articles editor of the Emory Law Journal. Prior to law school, Doug worked in the television and film industry, managing logistics for a production company as well as for numerous agents and their writer and director clients.
- Emory University School of Law, 2007, JD, with honors
- Syracuse University, 2000, BS, magna cum laude
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
- Assisted the Atlanta MLS franchise, Atlanta United FC, in the development of its new headquarters and practice facility.
- Represented Piedmont Newton Hospital (formerly Newton Medical Center), a community hospital in Covington, Georgia with its affiliation with Piedmont Hospital.
- Represented the Jacksonville Suns in the sale of the Miami Marlins AA franchise.
- Represented accesso Technology Group plc (AIM: ACSO) a UK company specializing in e-ticketing and virtual queuing solutions for the attractions and leisure industry, in numerous strategic acquisitions in the US.
- Counseled Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania in the sale of the New York Yankee’s AAA franchise and the construction of a new stadium in connection with the sale.
- Counseled numerous private equity firms in portfolio company acquisitions and dispositions, follow-on acquisitions and financings, and post-closing representation of those portfolio companies.
Rate : $$$