Doug assists clients with virtually all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial real estate acquisition, development and finance. Doug also assists clients with non-real estate secured lending transactions.
He has represented lenders, borrowers, buyers, sellers, and owners in a wide variety of transactions, including those involving the acquisition, financing and/or development of mixed-use master planned communities, office projects, high-rise condominium conversions, and industrial parks; as well as loans involving many different types of collateral.
Previously, Doug served as a law clerk to the Honorable Procter Hug Jr., on the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- University of Nevada, B.A., 1998
- University of Texas, J.D., 2001
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Board Member, Builders Association of Northern Nevada
- Member, American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada
Rate : $$$