Douglas B. Fox is of counsel to the firm. Doug concentrates his practice in subrogation and recovery, property insurance, commercial litigation, and civil litigation, including appellate practice. He also serves as conflicts counsel to the firm. In this role, he analyzes new business to identify potential conflicts and facilitates their resolution in accordance with the rules of professional conduct.
Doug is experienced in federal and multistate practice and procedure, and has handled matters in more than twenty states and Canadian provinces, as well as actively pursuing subrogation and recovery for clients in Puerto Rico and Central and South America. He was previously the chair of the firm’s Pro Bono Committee and is active in providing pro bono representation to clients in need.
Doug is admitted to practice in Ontario, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He received his B.A., summa cum laude, from State University of New York at Albany in 1975 and earned his law degree at the University of Pennsylvania in 1979.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 1979
- SUNY–Albany, B.A., summa cum laude, 1975
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York; Pennsylvania; Ontario
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- Ontario Court of Appeal
- Ontario Divisional Court
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- U.S. District Court — Western District of New York
- American Bar Association
- Camden County (NJ) Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$