Mr.Douglas Collins is a partner at Bell Law Group. Mr. Collins’ practice is focused on insurance defense and civil rights/governmental liability. Mr. Collins has represented municipalities and Fortune 500 corporations in numerous litigation matters, ranging from contract and employment disputes to liability and constitutional claims.
Mr. Collins received his undergraduate degree in Legal and Political Philosophy from the University of North Florida. He then graduated from Stetson University College of Law with a Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy.
Mr. Collins is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Defense Research Institute (DRI) and Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA).
- University of North Florida, B.A., 2003
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2006
- Florida Bar, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2011
Rate : $$$$