For more than 35 years, Douglas Mannheimer has represented businesses and individuals before most of Florida’s state agencies, including the Agency for Health Care Administration, the Office of Insurance Regulation, and the Departments of Health, Transportation, Business, and Professional Regulation, Education, and Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
His experience and background with state agencies helps clients solve state government problems. Mr. Mannheimer has represented a variety of business clients before the Legislature since 1982, including healthcare associations, long-term care, physicians, telecommunications providers, highway safety providers, wastewater treatment providers, and medical equipment providers.
He has served as Legislative Counsel for the Florida Health Care Association, Florida’s largest long term care provider professional organization, since 1996. He is now also General Counsel for the Florida Health Care Association.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD (1979)
- Florida State University, BA, cum laude (1976)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Member, Health Law and Administrative Law Sections, The Florida Bar
- Legislative Counsel, Florida Health Care Association
- Member, Florida Federal Judicial Nominating Commission (1996-2017)
- Former Chair, Florida Commission on Integrated Health Care Delivery Systems
- Member, Tallahassee Rotary Club
- National Chair, Seminole Boosters (1993)
- Founding Chair of The Board of Governors, University Center Club
- Supports the Florida State University, Scouting, and St. John’s Episcopal Church
Rate : $$$