Douglas W. Pyle helps his clients navigate the full spectrum of real estate transactions, including the development, acquisition, financing, leasing, operation and disposition of all classes of real estate.
Doug’s understanding of clients’ businesses and their goals and needs allow him to add value to their organizational restructuring and joint venture transactions. He regularly represents institutional clients such as investment funds, pension funds and commercial banks, as well as startup companies, family investment vehicles and individual investors.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented purchaser in the $2 Billion acquisition and financing of a major trophy office building in New York City.
- Represented owner in the $900M recapitalization of an office property in San Francisco, California.
- Advised clients in the development, sale, acquisition and financing of renewable energy projects with over a gigawatt of total power generation and billions of dollars in investment.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2003
- B.A., Economics, DePaul University, 2000
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$