Dov B. Brandstatter focuses his practice in the area of real estate law. Dov’s varied experience includes matters involving office, retail, garage and ground leasing, the acquisition, development and financing of residential, mixed-use and commercial properties and assisting corporate clients with the acquisition and sale of corporate owned and leased properties.
Representative Matters :
- Represented the owners of properties located on West 44th Street and East 24th Street in Manhattan in connection with 99-year ground leases with Sam Chang’s McSam Hotel Group.
- Represented the borrower in a $185 million refinancing on a high end retail property in Waikiki, Honolulu.
- Represented the owner of the property located at 25 Broadway in Manhattan in connection with a 129,000 square foot office lease to WeWork.
- Represented American Properties in connection with an 85-year ground lease for the Bush Tower, the historic building located at 130 West 42nd Street, the defeasance of a $42 million loan with Deutsche Bank and the refinancing of its mortgage on its fee position with Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America with a new $62 million loan.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2003
- B.A., summa cum laude, Yeshiva University, Yeshiva College, 2000
Bar & Court Admissions :
- 2004, New Jersey
- 2004, New York
Rate : $$$