Dov Kogen is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Kogen participates in the representation of public and private companies, as well as private equity funds, in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Kogen has been part of the teams advising:
- HNA Group Co. Ltd. in the approximately $6 billion take-private merger of its member, Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd and Ingram Micro Inc.
- Baring Private Equity Asia and the consortium, which includes Baring Private Equity Asia and Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board, in the $4.3 billion take-private of Nord Anglia Education Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its formation of MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) and on the corporate aspects of MGP’s $1.05 billion initial public offering
- Hillhouse Capital Group, as part of consortium that also includes FountainVest Partners and SEEK Limited, in the group’s $1 billion take-private of Zhaopin Limited
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and Fogo de Chão Churrascaria (Holdings), LLC in the $560 million take-private sale of Fogo de Chão to Rhône Capital
- General Electric Company in the sale of its entire 43% stake in Hyundai Card Co. to Hyundai Commercial, Affinity Equity Partners, GIC and AlpInvest Partners
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) and its direct and indirect subsidiaries in the sale of their stores as part of their chapter 11 cases commenced in 2015
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$