Doyle counsels clients through complex business disputes and in complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters. From Fortune 500 and international companies to local businesses and entrepreneurs, Doyle represents a wide variety of clients with their business disputes, including internal corporate governance investigations, creditor-debtor disputes, antitrust litigation, and contract and business tort claims.
He has extensive experience in investigating and prosecuting fraud and fraudulent transfer claims. He also handles matters involving sales of bankruptcy assets through private sales and auctions by representing purchasers, creditors, trustees, and debtors in negotiating and completing such sales.
Doyle is admitted to practice in Utah and Arizona, and is also admitted in the following Courts: U.S. District Court, District of Utah; U.S. District Court, District of Arizona; and Ninth and Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Brigham Young University, J.D., 2003
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member, 2004-present
- J. Reuben Clark Law School Board of Advocates, Member, 2002-2003
Rate : $$$