Dr. Daniel Bork is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group in Chicago. Prior to joining the Firm in 2014, Dr. Bork served his legal traineeship at the District Court of Cologne. During this time, he also worked at the German Embassy in Switzerland and in the Firm’s Dusseldorf and New York offices.
Dr. Bork advises domestic and international clients in all real estate matters, with particular focus on real estate transactions, commercial leases, project development, and construction matters.
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Second State Exam) (2014)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.) (2013)
- University of Cologne (First State Exam) (2008)
Admissions : Germany (2014)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised Corestate on its acquisition of Hannover Leasing Group.
- Advised Peakside Capital on its acquisition of Altes Fernmeldeamt Hamburg.
- Advised Malaysian Employees Provident Fund on the formation of a joint venture with Dietz Group and the acquisition of a logistics portfolio.
- Advised ZF Friedrichshafen on the acquisition of the industrial and wind gearbox division from Bosch Rexroth.
- Advised Weichai Power on the restructuring of its Aschaffenburg site.
Rate : $$$