Dr. Dariush Adli, Ph.D., Esq., is the Founder and President of ADLI Law Group. Dr. Adli is perhaps best known as the “go to” trial lawyer in high stakes intellectual property (patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret) and complex commercial disputes.
The reason is clear; for over two decades, Dr. Adli has successfully counseled and represented U.S., Asian and European businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to startup companies, in intellectual property and business matters.
In 2010, after years of successful practice at big law firms, Dr. Adli decided to act on his vision of offering clients the “choice combination” of high-quality work product, typical of bigger U.S. law firms, and the ready access and more affordable fees typical of specialized boutique firms. This vision gave birth to the success, which is ADLI Law Group, P.C.
Dr. Adli is well recognized as a premier strategist in patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and complex commercial disputes and is widely sought after by businesses large and small, seeking effective strategies for protecting their valuable intellectual property assets.
In that effort, Dr. Adli partners with businesses to identify their protectable intellectual property assets and to develop customized legal strategies, which are consistent with the businesses’ goals, resources and risk tolerance.
Dr. Adli has a deep understanding of science and technology. He has a bachelor’s degree in physics and mathematics and master’s and Ph.D. degrees in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
After a few years as a scientist/engineer at a top engineering consulting firm in the Boston area, Dr. Adli decided to pursue a career in law and enrolled in the J.D. program at the University of Michigan, graduating in 1998.
Dr. Adli has first chaired numerous trials in intellectual property and complex commercial matters at federal and state courts, the International Trade Commission (ITC) and in arbitration proceedings.
Dr. Adli also has significant experience in patent post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and in proceedings before the Trademark Trial Appeal Board (TTAB).
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Juris Doctor, 1998
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Doctor of Philosophy, 1983
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Master of Science, 1978
- The National University of Iran, Tehran, Iran, Bachelor of Science, 1976
- California, 1999
- U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2010
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2009
- United States District Court of Texas, Eastern District
- United States District Court of Texas, Western District
- United States District Court of Texas, Northern District
- United States District Court of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2000
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Member, American Nuclear Society
- Member, Association of Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
- Member and Former Vice President, Iranian–American Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$