Drew Patterson represents companies at every stage of their life cycle, from startups and emerging companies to mature public and private companies. He represents banks, financial institutions, and companies in many different industries, health care, real estate, entertainment, hospitality, and information technology.
His experience in corporate and transactional matters include venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, data privacy and security, debt and equity financings, commercial real estate issues, corporate governance, securities law issues, environmental compliance, corporate dissolutions, and loan workouts for bank lenders and borrowers.
He also has experience in a variety of litigation matters, including intellectual property, fraudulent transfer, antitrust, real estate, commercial, and bankruptcy-related disputes. In the courtroom, Drew has successfully litigated and negotiated millions of dollars of bankruptcy claims on behalf of debtors, trade creditors, lenders, investors, and corporate officers. He also has represented purchasers and rights-holders in bankruptcy-related asset sales and intellectual property licensing transactions.
- Associate, Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring, Arnold & Porter LLP, Los Angeles
- Law Clerk, United States Department of Defense Office of General Counsel, International Affairs Division, Washington, D.C.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- Bulletins Editor, UCLA Journal of Law and Technology
- B.A., International Relations, Claremont McKenna College, 2006, cum laude
- Donald A. Henriksen Fellowship in Economic Diplomacy
Rate : $$$