Drew Gibbs earned his J.D. at the Southern Methodist University School of Law and before that, he attended The University of Texas for his Bachelor’s. He’s a proud partner now at The Carlson Firm and is active within the State Bar of Texas and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum as a life member.
Drew’s primary practice is Personal Injury, which he is Board Certified in by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Texas Bar College
- CASA of Travis County, Volunteer
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$