Drew Gilliland is an attorney in Morgan & Morgan’s Atlanta office, where he represents people who have been injured as a result of poor property management and negligent security.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Gilliland worked for one of the largest insurance defense firms in the Southeast, representing large corporations in state and federal court. Before that, Mr. Gilliland worked as a felony prosecutor in the Florida State Attorney’s Office, Ninth Judicial Circuit and the Georgia Attorney General’s Office, gaining significant trial experience.
Mr. Gilliland now uses his stellar experience to represent his clients in personal injury and premises liability matters.
- Elon University, 2006
- Emory University School of Law, 2010
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Florida State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
Rate : $$$