Drew Block focuses his practice on insurance coverage. He has represented both insurers and insureds in state and federal cases throughout the Midwest. Drew’s practice includes commercial general liability policies, umbrella/excess policies and commercial property policies related to claims for construction defects, personal injury, property damage, toxic tort, environmental coverage and maritime coverage.
Drew also has extensive knowledge and experience in intellectual property claims, TCPA actions, appeals and bad faith litigation. In addition, he has represented defendants in premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, auto accident cases, and commercial and business disputes. He will work primarily in the firm’s Southfield office. Drew was named a 2015 Illinois Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyers.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2000
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$