Dsu-Wei Yuen focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory matters for the payments industry. She has both in-house and law firm experience working with large and small financial institutions, as well as established and emerging payments companies.
Dsu-Wei represents clients on agreements related to card programs, payment processing, e-commerce, mobile and virtual wallets, and virtual currencies. In addition, Dsu-Wei counsels clients on compliance with federal and state financial, privacy, consumer protection, and anti-money laundering laws and regulations. Dsu-Wei is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Associate, Perkins Coie LLP, New York, N.Y., 2014-2015
- Attorney, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, New York, N.Y., 2012-2013
- Associate Counsel, CashEdge Inc./Fiserv, Inc., New York, N.Y., 2010-2012
- Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C., Palo Alto, Calif., 2007-2010
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2007
- B.S., Biological Sciences, Minor in Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2004, with honors
Rate : $$$