Attorney Duane L. Coker is the founder and a shareholder of CokerLegal which focuses on family law and probate litigation, including guardianships. He is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law, as well as a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, and is a certified Ad Litem by the State Bar of Texas.
Attorney Coker opened his family law office in Denton County, Texas in 1998 and expanded to Collin County, Texas in 2010. The family law matters he handles include divorce, child custody cases, and child support cases. For all his family law cases, Attorney Coker represents clients in both collaborative divorce and contested litigation.
- Baylor University, undergraduate degree
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D.
- Certified Mediator
- Past President of the Family Law Section of the Denton County Bar Association
- Senior Founding Fellow of the Texas College of Collaborative Law
- Collin County Bar Association
Rate : $$$