Duane M. Montgomery focuses his practice on real estate and business transactions. Duane represents real estate clients in secured financing matters, acquisitions and dispositions, title reviews, foreclosures, loan workouts, commercial leasing, finance lender licensing, joint venture matters, and manufactured housing transactions.
He also assists medium and small businesses in the formation of limited liability companies, corporations, and partnerships. During his career, Duane has practiced at various California law firms and served as vice president and associate general counsel to a former major savings and loan association.
Duane received his bachelor’s degree from Newbold College, his master’s degree from Andrews University, and his law degree from University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1984
- Andrews University, M.A.
- Newbold College, B.A.
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. Tax Court
- California State Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Real Estate Executive Counsel, 2003-2004
- Board Member, White Memorial Medical Center, 2001-2004
- Asset Committee, Board Member, Southern California Association of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 1996-2004, 2012-Present
Rate : $$$$