Dulcy M. Reck is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Dulcy previously served as Corporate Counsel for a worldwide vacations corporation in both their global timeshare marketing and sales practice group and the acquisitions and development group.
In her roles, she supported the business in all matters relating to timeshare sales and marketing, including compliance with timeshare and travel agency laws; negotiating and drafting leases for timeshare sales centers; negotiating and drafting vendor and service agreements; and negotiating and drafting broker and sales agreements. She also acquired and developed real property for development into timeshare resorts, both in the U.S. and internationally.
Dulcy also has experience representing clients in both the purchase and sale of real estate, representing and counseling clients with respect to zoning and entitlements, land use, permitting and other issues related to the development of real property. She has also counseled clients in the creation and conversion of condominium projects.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing
- Teaching Assistant, Appellate Advocacy
- Research Assistant, Professor Michael T. Olexa
- Publication: Handbook of Florida Water Regulation, University of Florida Food and Agricultural Sciences (Dec. 2002)
- University of Florida, B.A., Environmental Science, with Honors, 1999
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association Legal Aid Society
- Guardian ad Litem, 2004 – Present
- New Attorney Award of Excellence, 2008
Rate : $$$$