W. Duncan Crosby joined the Louisville office of Stoll Keenon Ogden in 2003 and is a Member of the Utility & Energy and Trusts & Estates practice groups. He has extensive experience representing utility clients before the Kentucky Public Service Commission on base rate cases and matters ranging from planned acquisitions to environmental surcharge recovery.
In his trusts practice, he works with businesses and families throughout every phase of planning. An Eagle Scout, Duncan graduated cum laude from Yale University and earned his J.D. at Harvard.
He is also a graduate of Ignite Louisville, a program that cultivates high-potential professionals by developing key components of leadership. Clients and colleagues alike appreciate Duncan’s efficient, organized and always friendly approach to service.
Utility & Energy: In this highly regulated industry, Duncan focuses on helping clients achieve their day-to-day operations goals and long-term strategic objectives. Among his many highlights are his successful efforts in helping a large gas and utility company recover $115 million in annual revenue and nearly $1 billion in new environmental capital investments.
Trusts & Estates: Duncan counsels clients with assets ranging from modest to millions. Whether developing a basic will or highlighting the difference between a durable power of attorney and a health care power of attorney, Duncan helps clients create plans for tomorrow that provide them peace of mind today.
- Harvard University 2003, J.D.
- Yale University 2000, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Faith Community Church, elder
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Foundation, associate
- Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, board member, 2017-2018
- Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana, executive board member, 2014-2016
- Macfarlane for Congress, treasurer, 2013-2014
Rate : $$$$