Dusty Sparrow Reed works at Dusty Sparrow Reed PLLC.
- Lifetime legal career in Criminal, Child and Family relations cases
- Lead litigator in jury and non-jury trials
- Appellate argument before Virginia Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
- Criminal Justice Adjunct Professor
- JD, The George Washington University Law School
- BS, with distinction, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Disciplinary Committee, 4-I District, Virginia State Bar Association, 2015-current
- Judicial Selection Committee, Arlington County Bar Association, 2017 – current
- Board of Directors, Arlington County Bar Association, 2013-2015
- Guardian ad litem for at-risk children
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Dusty Sparrow Reed & Dusty Sparrow Reed PLLC can handle?
Dusty Sparrow Reed PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Sex Crime, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Alimony, Uncontested divorce. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dusty Sparrow Reed PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dusty Sparrow Reed PLLC?
Dusty Sparrow Reed lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Dusty Sparrow Reed reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Dusty Sparrow Reed lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates