Dwight C. Donovan has more than thirty years of experience representing clients in business litigation matters in California and federal trial and appellate courts. He is an aggressive advocate for his clients on a wide variety of commercial matters, including real estate, construction, partnership and corporate disputes and business torts.
Dwight also uses his litigation experience to provide clients with preventative counseling. In addition, he is trained as a mediator and focuses on cases involving breach of contract, partnership dissolution, shareholder disputes, and real estate and construction disputes.
Dwight calls upon all of these skills to represent his clients in a results-driven and business-oriented manner. Dwight has been in private practice in San Francisco since 1984.
He was a principal in the firm of Anderson, Donovan & Poole from its inception in 1990 until 2000. Immediately prior to joining Fox, Dwight was a senior litigation attorney at MBV Law LLP.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 1984)
- Stanford University (B.A., 1978)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$