Dyanne Cho is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Class Action & Mass Tort Practice. She focuses her practice on complex litigation matters, including class action, mass torts, and products liability.
Ms. Cho earned her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she was Senior Production Editor of Hastings Law Journal and her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley in Comparative Literature.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature, 2009
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$