Dylan C. Dindial represents management in employment and labor law matters. Prior to joining Littler, Dylan had already gained significant experience in employment law by practicing as a plaintiffs’ attorney in this field.
She brings with her the unique advantage of being able to use her prior experience as a plaintiffs’ attorney to strategically analyze and resolve employment disputes on behalf of employers. Following law school, Dylan served as a judicial law clerk in Essex County, New Jersey.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Smith College, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Executive Committee Member, Young Lawyers Division, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2016-present
- Attorney Mentor, NJLEEP, 2015-present
Rate : $$$$