Dylan O. Adams focuses on drafting and filing patent applications, patent portfolio planning and maintenance, and patent litigation. He has experience with U.S. and foreign patents on a wide variety of technology, including software, computer hardware and devices, e-commerce, biotechnology, mechanical devices, and designs.
His technical background includes graduate work in wireless communications, smartphone applications, computer learning, robot manipulators, digital signal processing, and computer communication networks.
Mr. Adams is the author of “Patents Demystified,” which is a book that provides inventors, startups and entrepreneurs an insider’s guide to the patent process. It has been recognized as a #1 Amazon best seller in patent books and intellectual property books and is an official patent guide of the American Bar Association. “Patents Demystified” is also in use at top universities including Harvard and Stanford.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Washington, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2008
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2005
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2007, cum laude
- Law Review
- CALI Award, Excellence in Intellectual Property
- M.S.E.E., University of Washington, 2013
- B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of California, Davis, 2004
Rate : $$$$