E. Andrew Keeney is a nationally recognized credit union attorney and Co-Chair of Kaufman & Canoles’ Credit Union Team. Andy has been committed to the representation of credit unions for over three decades.
In addition to serving as the in-house counsel for State Department FCU and the Pentagon FCU, Andy has represented many credit unions, leagues, and associations, as well as the NCUA.
Andy is a frequent lecturer on a wide variety of credit union topics and a featured contributor to many credit union publications, including Credit Union Times, CUES, and CU Management.
Additionally, Andy’s practice involves a range of commercial real estate services from zoning to representation provided in connection with the leasing or purchase and/or sale of commercial real estate. His finance experience includes real estate development activities and workouts of troubled loans.
- Drew University; B.A., 1973
- American University Washington College of Law; J.D., 1976
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Old Dominion University Center for Real Estate and Economic Development; Executive Committee and Advisory Board
- Legal Counsel to Maryland DC Credit Union Association
- Regional counsel for Southeastern Property Development of Birmingham, Alabama
- Regional counsel for Bonaventure Realty Group, a widely-respected multi-family residential developer
Rate : $$$