E. Lee Haag, III has more than 35 years of experience in representing owners, design professionals, construction managers and contractors in complex construction disputes and other commercial matters related to the energy sector. He also has extensive experience using alternative resolution procedures to address construction and other commercial disputes.
He also advises clients on a full range of construction issues, including contract breach and interpretation, acceleration and inefficiency claims, delay claims, construction and design defects, defective plans and specifications, differing site conditions, payment and performance bonds, change orders, warranty and guarantees, default terminations claims for extras, and lien claims.
Lee is a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association and Texas Association of Bank Counsel. Lee is also a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and the Houston Bar Foundation.
- Texas Tech University, J.D., 1974
- Abilene Christian College, B.S., 1971
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$