Peter Strand is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough who practices in the area of corporate and securities law.
- The George Washington University Law School, JD (2008)
- Davidson College, BA, Economics, Mathematics (2005)
- District of Columbia
Previous Professional Activities:
- Former Summer Associate, Nelson Mullins
- Former Legal Research Assistant to Professor Steven L. Schooner, George Washington University Law School
- Former Research Assistant in the economics department, Davidson College
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney E. Peter Strand & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Real Estate, Business, Securities & Investment Fraud, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
E. Peter Strand lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are E. Peter Strand reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on E. Peter Strand lawyer profile listing.