E. Stuart Ponder is a partner in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. His practice is concentrated in products liability, premises liability, casualty litigation, general insurance defense and civil litigation. A native of Louisiana, Mr. Ponder was born in Baton Rouge.
Mr. Ponder served as a judicial clerk for Justice Jeffrey P. Victory of the Louisiana Supreme Court and then practiced in a maritime and insurance defense litigation firm in New Orleans.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2006
- Centenary University, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, Louisiana
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
Rate : $$$