E. Zachary Rans is the Managing Partner in the Sarasota office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Zach is admitted to practice in Florida and Indiana.
Zach has over 20 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in matters involving construction projects and the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of real estate. He routinely handles matters involving:
- negotiation and drafting of agreements related to project development, including design and construction agreements;
- real estate purchases and sales;
- commercial leasing;
- title insurance;
- real estate financing and construction financing; and,
- the negotiation and drafting of various other agreements for commercial transactions.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Purdue University, B.A., French, History and Medieval Studies, 1994
Rate : $$$