Eamon O’Kelly is an experienced litigator and advisor who focuses his practice on antitrust and trade regulation issues. A leader in the antitrust field, Eamon has represented Fortune 100 companies and European and Asian multinationals.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan LLP, Eamon led the antitrust group of a 1,500-lawyer international law firm, where he defended publically traded companies in significant “bet the company” litigation across a range of legal matters, including the Sherman Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and others. He also represents multinational clients in international arbitrations.
In addition to his litigation work, Eamon advises clients on regulatory issues, including mergers and acquisitions, anti-bribery laws, and pricing and distribution.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., (1997)
- Fordham University, B.A. (1993)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$