Earl “Chip” Jones is trained as an external auditor with a “Big Eight” accounting firm and has experience in both private practice and as a senior executive in a Fortune 200 company. The combination of his accounting and auditing background, litigation training and executive experience inside a large, publicly-traded company makes him uniquely qualified to identify solutions that will maximize value and reduce clients’ exposure and risk.
Chip’s legal career includes managing labor and employment law matters, creating and managing ethics, compliance and corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting, programs, and initiatives, and conducting C-Suite investigations. His clients and their boards rely on his experience to:
- Create and improve ethics and compliance programs
- Investigate and respond to allegations of misconduct by senior executives
- Conduct due diligence to spot material labor and employment law issues
- Help efficiently resolve or litigate workplace disputes
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 1994
- B.A., Hendrix College, 1985
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Member, Planning Committee, Corporate Counsel Institute, The University of Texas School of Law Continuing Legal Education
- Member, Corporate Recruitment Committee, Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Dallas Speaker Planning Committee, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics.
Rate : $$$$