Mr. Long was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He obtained his bachelor of science degree in political science from Spring Hill College, where he graduated magna cum laude in 1989. He earned his doctor of jurisprudence from the Vanderbilt University School of Law in 1992.
Following his admission to the Alabama State Bar in 1992, Mr. Long became authorized to practice law in all Alabama courts. Mr. Long is also admitted to practice before the following courts:
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama (1992)
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama (1992)
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama (1992)
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (1992)
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America (1995)
Mr. Long is a member of the following legal organizations:
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
He is an AV Preeminent Rated Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the international directory of lawyers, a rating achieved by only 5% of attorneys.
The rating indicates that the attorney “has reached the height of professional excellence” and is “recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity” based upon peer review ratings by members of the Bar and Judiciary.
Rate : $$$