Eberle Schultz is a skilled litigator who focuses on patent litigation with a particular emphasis on representing clients in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical, biological and biotech industries. She assists clients with ANDA patent litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act, innovator declaratory judgement actions, inter partes review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board and Federal Circuit Appeals, and patent validity opinions and licensing disputes.
An effective litigator, Eberle anticipates her clients’ needs and litigates tirelessly on their behalf. She approaches complex legal and scientific issues relevant to the litigation strategically in order to achieve the best possible outcome based on each individual client’s unique litigation and business goals.
- ANDA litigation relating to compound and formulation patents covering marketed oncology product
- Represented pharmaceutical company in inter partes review relating to breast cancer treatment
- Represented international pharmaceutical company against multiple generic challengers on formulation patents related to breast cancer treatment
- ANDA litigation relating to composition patent covering marketed ophthalmic
- Appeal of inter partes review decision for a leading biopharmaceutical company relating to patents covering marketed biologics
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- New York Law School, J.D.: magna cum laude
- George Washington University, M.P.H., Public Health Management: cum laude
- Wells College, B.A., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$