Eddy De Los Santos is a shareholder in our Houston office and is a member of the Product Liability & Mass Tort and Transportation Groups. Mr. De Los Santos practices a wide variety of litigation, including commercial litigation, construction law, toxic tort, product liability, personal injury, transportation, real estate, commercial collections, subrogation and general business law in both federal and state courts.
His experience also includes representation of national and international insurance companies and adjusters in first-party property claims throughout Texas related to bad faith allegations, statutory violations, and coverage issues. Mr. De Los Santos is fluent in Spanish.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A.-MGMT, 1995
- Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, 2011
Representative Matters :
- Provided appellate counsel regarding an adverse judgment for the breach of a guaranty agreement.
- Represented an international chemical company in a product liability and warranty action.
- Represented a multi-national pipeline service company in litigation and transactional matters.
- Represented a national manufacturer of meters and systems for the electricity, gas, water and heat markets in toxic tort litigation.
- Represented an international paper and packaging company in premises liability and personal injury litigation.
- Represented a national commercial vehicle rental company in premises liability and personal injury litigation.
- Represented a national real estate management company in commercial litigation.
- Represented the largest independent tire distributor in transportation litigation.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Texas Bar Association
- Member – Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Board Member – Child Advocates, Inc. (2008 – present)
- Legal Counsel – Child Advocates, Inc. (2011 – present)
- Named a Houston Top Lawyer by H Texas Magazine in Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort/Toxic Tort (2014 – 2017)
Rate : $$$$