Mr. Eddy Salcedo is an experienced first-chair trial lawyer. He has successfully represented a wide range of clients in trade secret, enforcement of non-competition agreements, partnership disputes, and trademark infringement litigations. Mr. Salcedo also has experience conducting intellectual property infringement investigations and handling enforcement litigations arising therefrom.
Mr. Salcedo has served as trial counsel for parties in real estate disputes, including litigation of usage rights, easements, restrictive covenants, condominium board disputes, co-op shareholder disputes and real estate development disputes. Mr. Salcedo also has broad experience in litigating contract disputes and general commercial and civil litigation.
His experience includes state and federal bench and jury trials, appeals and arbitrations. He has appeared as counsel of record in the Appellate Division and the Court of Appeals of New York (New York’s highest state court), and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Mr. Salcedo is a native Spanish speaker.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law (1999)
- B.A., New York University (1994)
- College of Arts and Sciences
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second and Fourth Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Hispanic National Bar Association
Rate : $$$