Edgar B. Callaway focuses his practice on business and finance, securities, and mergers and acquisitions. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Callaway worked as an associate in the Atlanta office of an east coast law firm where he focused his practice in the areas of education law and public policy.
While attending law school, Mr. Callaway interned with Judge Steve C. Jones of the Northern District of Georgia and Judge Clay D. Land of the Middle District of Georgia. During law school, he was a Submissions Editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law, a student justice on the Honor Court, and the president of the Equal Justice Foundation.
Mr. Callaway is conversant in French.
- Represented American Tower Corporation, a US telecoms provider, in its purchase of two portfolios of 1,400 Paraguayan wireless communications towers for $125 million.
- Representing AT&T Inc. in its attempted acquisition of Straight Path Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: STRP), a publicly-traded communications company with a nationwide portfolio of millimeter wave spectrum, including 39 GHz and 28 GHz wireless licenses, for $1.6 billion.
- Represented CRH plc, the international building materials group, in its attempted acquisition of Ash Grove Cement Company, a leading U.S. cement manufacturer for $3.5 billion.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2014)magna cum laude
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., Economics and French (2009) cum laude
- Georgia (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$