Edith Osman’s practice includes business litigation, matrimonial law, and mediation. She has significant experience representing clients in dissolution of marriage proceedings, resolving complex family law disputes, post-divorce modifications and enforcement proceedings, child custody and time sharing disputes, equitable distribution of marital assets, negotiating and drafting pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and paternity actions.
Edith is a trained collaborative professional who works with teams of neutral mental health and financial experts to resolve family law cases out of court. Edith is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1983)
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (B.A.)
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida State Courts
Rate : $$$$