A partner at The Carlson Law Firm, Edna Elizondo first graduated University with her B.A. and then went on to earn her J.D at St. Mary’s University School of Law. While she was in school, she was the Student Bar Association Senator 2nd and 3rd year and was elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation in 2015.
Edna specializes in Personal Injury Law and is a member of many associations such as the Women’s Bar Association and Mexican American Bar Association. She originally became a lawyer because of her strong desire to help those who can’t help themselves. Edna believes that there is no greater accomplishment than the gratitude she receives from her clients, and it shows through the passion she puts into her work.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law San Antonio, Texas, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas, B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Secretary 2012-2015, VP of Legal Education 2016-2017
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$