Eduardo D. Amorim is Associate of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Eduardo Amorim’s practice focuses on regulatory enforcement and compliance matters, corporate governance, and internal investigations.
He also has significant experience in international arbitration, sports law, and cross-border transactions. Eduardo joined the firm in 2016.
- Member, Disciplinary Tribunal, International Association of Athletics Federations
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Adjunct Professor, St. John’s University School of Law
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, LL.M., 2013
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, M.B.A., 2007
- Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos, LL.B., 2005
- New York
Rate : $$$$