Edward Harley has a transactional business and maritime practice emphasizing business acquisitions and dispositions, venture capital investments, securities, real estate investment, and general business representation, as well as worldwide yacht and vessel transactions and management.
As chair of the firm’s Yachts, Ships & Submersibles practice, he has a significant amount of experience representing yacht owners covering a broad range of issues related to the yacht industry, including new build, purchase and sale, flagging, yacht management and crew issues. Ed also has substantial legal experience related to America’s Cup yacht racing syndicates.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (cum laude), 1996
- M.B.A., University of Washington, 1993
- Cranfield School of Management, International Business Studies Program, 1992
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1986
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1996
- U.S. Superyacht Association
- Northwest Yacht Brokers Association
- Florida Yacht Brokers Association
- Northwest Marine Trade Association Superyacht Committee
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Julin, Fosso, McBride & Barrett
- Internal Revenue Service, District Counsel (Seattle, WA), Legal Extern, 1995
Rate : $$$$