Mr. Edward Arnold has extensive experience in commercial transactions, including commercial finance, marine and energy finance and real property acquisitions and leases. He has regularly represented secured creditors in connection with the enforcement of security interest in state and federal courts.
Mr. Arnold has represented creditors, bankruptcy trustees and official committees in routine and complex matters before bankruptcy courts in Louisiana, Texas, Alabama and Mississippi.
He also is experienced in representing owners, shipyards and lenders in connection with the construction, financing and operation of documented vessels.
Mr. Arnold has also represented oilfield service companies, transportation companies and exploration and production companies in a wide variety of financial and operational issues.
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Board Member – Turnaround Management Association, Louisiana Chapter
- Member – American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member – Maritime Law Association
- Secretary – Marine Finance Committee
- Counsel Committee Member – Louisiana Bankers Association
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1983
- Louisiana, 1988
- Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$