Edward Micheletti heads the litigation practice of Skadden’s Wilmington office. For nearly two decades, he has successfully represented clients in significant business litigation matters at both the trial court and appellate levels in Delaware.
Mr. Micheletti is highly experienced in litigation matters arising from mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance disputes and statutory proceedings involving Delaware corporation law. He has had success in cases at every stage in the Delaware courts — from motion practice through trial and on appeal — representing boards of directors, special committees, buyers and investment banks in a vast array of proceedings involving injunctive relief and money damages.
He also has handled other significant business litigation matters involving, among other things, federal securities law, complex commercial litigation and escheat law, in state and federal courts both in Delaware and around the country.
Recent clients, among others, have included Activision, American Apparel, Inc., Becton, Dickinson, CME Group, Cypress Semiconductor, Gannett Co., Goldman Sachs, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase, Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, LSI Corporation, Plum Creek, Qlik Technologies, Inc., SanDisk Corporation, Tumi, and Viacom, Inc. board members.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 1997 (summa cum laude; Valedictorian; Editor-in-Chief, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law)
- B.S., University of Scranton, 1993
- New York
- New Jersey
- Member, Court of Chancery Rules Committee
- Member, Corporation Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Overseers for the Widener University School of Law
- Clerkship, Hon. Jack B. Jacobs, Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware
- Clerkship, Hon. Thomas F. Shebell, Jr., P.J.A.D., Superior Court of New Jersey
Rate : $$$